(Active Ingredient: Vardenafil Dapoxetine)Testimonials
Extra Super Levitra is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction with Premature Ejaculation.Extra Super Levitra 100 mg contains Vardenafil 40 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg.
Extra Super Levitra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Use Extra Super Levitra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Extra Super Levitra by mouth with or without food.
- Take Extra Super Levitra about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take Extra Super Levitra more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Extra Super Levitra.
- If you miss a dose of Extra Super Levitra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Please take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
Some men can only take a low dose of Extra Super Levitra because of medical conditions or medicines they take. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Extra Super Levitra.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Extra Super Levitra.
- If you are taking certain other medicines your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of Extra Super Levitra in a 72-hour (3 days) period.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Extra Super Levitra.
Store Extra Super Levitra at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Keep Extra Super Levitra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil and Dapoxetine.
Do NOT use Extra Super Levitra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Extra Super Levitra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you have certain heart problems (eg, severe heart failure, angina), low or high blood pressure, severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months
- you have a history of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation) or you take certain antiarrhythmic medicines (eg, quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol)
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, capsule, ointment, patch, tablet), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil) or another medicine that contains vardenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Levitra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, seizures, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), bleeding problems, blood vessel problems, or heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure)
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, a certain type of irregular heartbeat (long QT syndrome), or a family history of long QT syndrome.
Some medicines may interact with Extra Super Levitra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol) because the risk of irregular heartbeat may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Extra Super Lovevitra's side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Extra Super Levitra's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Extra Super Levitra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; nausea; stuffy or runny nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; prolonged, painful erection; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Effective Treatment LevitraFrom the start of this universe man has always try to devise such system which are feasible and helpful for him. Today man has invented so many things which are there to help him. All these invention has made the life of man easy. But on the other hand all these invention had also a negative impact on mankind. With the all these inventions the modern man has became more sluggish. Few years back, the work which we are doing today with machine was done by hand so it usually helps the human body muscle that is why those people were healthier. The more sluggishness in the people has led to many diseases like blood pressure, heart disease etc. These diseases are not very common few years back but it is the result of modernization that man has now became an easy prey to all of these diseases. On the other side of that today’s man also has develop some counter to these diseases. For example, vaccine for polio is now common in our cities. This was also a dangerous disease few years back. Some medicines are also developing to counter the curious diseases which make the man unable to reproduce. This disease is named as impotency or erectile dysfunction. In this disease man loses the erection for the long period. Hence, this disease has made him unable to reproduce.
Many medicines are now developing to counter that disease but the more common and more reliable medicine develop so far is levitra. This medicine has a great effect on the erectile dysfunction. It is an oral drug used in the form of tablets on doctor prescription. The dosage of this medicine really matter on the outcome of the usage of that drug. Usually doctor advices take 10 mg of that drug. It is available on the store in the form of 2 mg, 5mg and 10 mg tablets. That is why it is better to use it on doctor advice. Because there are certain cases in which it is not advisable to take levitra. For example, if the person got heart attack. Then he should not take levitra. Same is the case with the person suffering from angina or stroke etc.In the entire time span in which a person is using the medicine he should be monitored properly. Levitra is not advisable for woman use.
The important aspect of using levitra is that it can be use by persons suffering from some particular disease. For example it can be used by person suffering from diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes etc.
The important ingredient of levitra is verdenafile tartrate which works as an inhabitant. This is considered helpful for treating erectile dysfunction. There are also few side effect of levitra for example head ache, runny nose, in digestion, upset stomach etc.But because of the huge advantages the disadvantages are some time so rare that they are not considered most of the time. At last I want to say that use levitra under the care of your doctor because the over dose of levitra can cause some serious problems.
Super LevitraThe action mechanism of Super Levitra is to increase cGMP level of penile tissues. Penile tissues contain phosphodiesterase which reduces the quantity of cyclic GMP, a potent smooth muscle relaxant. Nitric oxide is a substance released from the vascular endothelium upon sensual stimulation. It acts on another enzyme to cause it to produce cGMP. Super Levitra occupies receptor site on phosphodiesterase type 5 of the penile tissues and blocks its action. Resulting high level of cGMP causes vasodilatation in penis leading to filling of the organ with blood and attaining a significantly erect posture of the organ.
Through this mechanism of action, the medicine is a potent remedy for impotence and associated erectile dysfunction of men. The medicine is also used for recreational purposes to enhance sexual pleasures.
The reason for Super Levitra to be most effective is its capability to provide significantly larger effects in a considerably minute dose. While, other such medications would require larger strengths to achieve the same therapeutic results Super Levitra gives in a smaller strength.
Diabetics are more liable to impotence and erectile dysfunction due to the fact that high blood sugar concentration affects circulatory and hormonal parameter of the body. Super Levitra is specially designed to cop ED of diabetics.
Super Levitra is comparatively less sensitive to food and alcohol. Delicious meals could now be relished while letting Super Levitra take care of your sexual powers.
The medicine of Super Levitra is also a boon for hypertensive patients suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Some of the side effects of the medicine include hypotension, tachycardia, palpitation, rash, itching and nausea. Prolonged erection and pain is known as priapism and could also be a side effect od the drug. Others include angina and permanent erectile loss.
Other drugs containing nitrates could reinforce the effects of Super Levitra leading to fatal degrees of hypotension and subsequently to unconsciousness. Alpha blockers are also not advised to be taken along with Super Levitra. The drug should not be taken more than once a day. History of renal and hepatic disorders should be consulted with the physician for proper prescription of the drug.
Affordably available from our online pharmacy, Super Levitra could be ordered online conveniently to fulfill all the sexual needs one could ever desire. We are targeted to provide our visitors with cost effective original quality Super Levitra at few key strokes. Free your self from the limitations of impotence and sexual unresponsiveness with Super Levitra, the future of ED-treatments.