(Active Ingredient: Vardenafil Dapoxetine)Testimonials
Super Levitra is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction with Premature Ejaculation. Super Levitra 80 mg contains Vardenafil 20 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg.
Super Levitra is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Use Super Levitra as directed by your doctor.
- Take Super Levitra by mouth with or without food.
- Take Super Levitra about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take Super Levitra more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Super Levitra.
- If you miss a dose of Super Levitra and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Please take the medication exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
Some men can only take a low dose of Super Levitra because of medical conditions or medicines they take. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- If you are older than 65 or have liver problems, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Super Levitra.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Super Levitra.
- If you are taking certain other medicines your doctor may prescribe a lower starting dose and limit you to one dose of Super Levitra in a 72-hour (3 days) period.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Super Levitra.
Store Super Levitra at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Keep Super Levitra out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Vardenafil and Dapoxetine.
Do NOT use Super Levitra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Super Levitra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you have certain heart problems (eg, severe heart failure, angina), low or high blood pressure, severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months
- you have a history of a certain type of irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation) or you take certain antiarrhythmic medicines (eg, quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol)
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, capsule, ointment, patch, tablet), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil) or another medicine that contains vardenafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Levitra. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, macular degeneration, optic neuropathy, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, seizures, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), bleeding problems, blood vessel problems, or heart problems (eg, angina, aortic stenosis, heart failure)
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, a certain type of irregular heartbeat (long QT syndrome), or a family history of long QT syndrome.
Some medicines may interact with Extra Super Levitra. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol) because the risk of irregular heartbeat may be increased
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Extra Super Lovevitra's side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Super Levitra's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Extra Super Levitra may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; nausea; stuffy or runny nose; upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; prolonged, painful erection; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Super LevitraThe action mechanism of Super Levitra is to increase cGMP level of penile tissues. Penile tissues contain phosphodiesterase which reduces the quantity of cyclic GMP, a potent smooth muscle relaxant. Nitric oxide is a substance released from the vascular endothelium upon sensual stimulation. It acts on another enzyme to cause it to produce cGMP. Super Levitra occupies receptor site on phosphodiesterase type 5 of the penile tissues and blocks its action. Resulting high level of cGMP causes vasodilatation in penis leading to filling of the organ with blood and attaining a significantly erect posture of the organ.
Through this mechanism of action, the medicine is a potent remedy for impotence and associated erectile dysfunction of men. The medicine is also used for recreational purposes to enhance sexual pleasures.
The reason for Super Levitra to be most effective is its capability to provide significantly larger effects in a considerably minute dose. While, other such medications would require larger strengths to achieve the same therapeutic results Super Levitra gives in a smaller strength.
Diabetics are more liable to impotence and erectile dysfunction due to the fact that high blood sugar concentration affects circulatory and hormonal parameter of the body. Super Levitra is specially designed to cop ED of diabetics.
Super Levitra is comparatively less sensitive to food and alcohol. Delicious meals could now be relished while letting Super Levitra take care of your sexual powers.
The medicine of Super Levitra is also a boon for hypertensive patients suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Some of the side effects of the medicine include hypotension, tachycardia, palpitation, rash, itching and nausea. Prolonged erection and pain is known as priapism and could also be a side effect od the drug. Others include angina and permanent erectile loss.
Other drugs containing nitrates could reinforce the effects of Super Levitra leading to fatal degrees of hypotension and subsequently to unconsciousness. Alpha blockers are also not advised to be taken along with Super Levitra. The drug should not be taken more than once a day. History of renal and hepatic disorders should be consulted with the physician for proper prescription of the drug.
Affordably available from our online pharmacy, Super Levitra could be ordered online conveniently to fulfill all the sexual needs one could ever desire. We are targeted to provide our visitors with cost effective original quality Super Levitra at few key strokes. Free your self from the limitations of impotence and sexual unresponsiveness with Super Levitra, the future of ED-treatments.